FINAL FANTASY VERSUS VII Index du Forum FINAL FANTASY VERSUS VII

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Doris Day ? You\'re My Thrill (1949) ? Young At Heart (1954

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINAL FANTASY VERSUS VII Index du Forum >>> Les Régions >>> Nibelheim
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vaynakaf

Masculin
Niveau: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Doris Day ? You\'re My Thrill (1949) ? Young At Heart (1954 Répondre en citant

Doris Day ? You\'re My Thrill (1949) ? Young At Heart (1954) > urlin.us/2c39s

But..there..are..bonus..extras..that..include..a..duet..with..Sinatra,..perhaps..their..only..one..on..recordv..t..e..Doris..Day..Solo..albums..You're..My..Thrill..(1949)..Young..Man..with..a..Horn..(1950)..Tea..for..Two..(1950)..Lullaby..of..Broadway..(1951)..On..Moonlight..Bay..(1951)..I'll..See..You..in..My..Dreams..(1951)..By..the..Light..of..the..Silvery..Moon..(1953)..Calamity..Jane..(1953)..Young..at..Heart..(1954)..Love..Me..or..Leave..Me..(1955)..Day..Dreams..(1955)..Day..by..Day..(1956)..The..Pajama..Game..(1957)..Day..by..Night..(1957)..Hooray..for..Hollywood..(1958;..1959)..Cuttin'..Capers..(1959)..What..Every..Girl..Should..Know..(1960)..Show..Time..(1960)..Bright..and..Shiny..(1961)..I..Have..Dreamed..(1961)..Duet..(1962)..You'll..Never..Walk..Alone..(1962)..Billy..Rose's..Jumbo..(1962)..Annie..Get..Your..Gun..(1963)..Love..Him..(1963)..The..Doris..Day..Christmas..Album..(1964)..With..a..Smile..and..a..Song..(1964)..Latin..for..Lovers..(1965)..Doris..Day's..Sentimental..Journey..(1965)..The..Love..Album..(1994)..My..Heart..(2011)..Singles.."Again".."Ain't..We..Got..Fun?".."Any..Way..the..Wind..Blows".."By..the..Light..of..the..Silvery..Moon".."Confess".."The..Deadwood..Stage..(Whip-Crack-Away!)".."Everybody..Loves..a..Lover".."If..I..Give..My..Heart..to..You".."If..You..Were..the..Only..Girl..(In..the..World)".."It's..Magic".."Love..Somebody".."Lullaby..of..Broadway".."My..Darling,..My..Darling".."My..Dreams..Are..Getting..Better..All..the..Time".."My..Love..and..Devotion".."Que..Sera,..Sera..(Whatever..Will..Be,..Will..Be)".."Secret..Love".."Sentimental..Journey".."(Why..Did..I..Tell..You..I..Was..Going..To)..Shanghai".."Sugar..Bush".."You..Should..Have..Told..Me"..Related..Discography..Filmography..Doris..Day..Animal..League..Doris..Day..Show..episodes..(see..[2]..and..[1])I've..Only..Myself..To..Blame....12Amazon..Try..Prime..CDs..&..Vinyl..All..Departments..Amazon..Video..Appliances..Apps..&..Games..Arts,..Crafts..&..Sewing..Automotive..Baby..Beauty..Books..CDs..&..Vinyl..Cell..Phones..&..Accessories..Clothing,..Shoes..&..Jewelry..Women..Men..Girls..Boys..Baby..Collectibles..&..Fine..Art..Computers..Credit..and..Payment..Cards..Digital..Music..Electronics..Gift..Cards..Grocery..&..Gourmet..Food..Handmade..Health..&..Personal..Care..Home..&..Business..Services..Home..&..Kitchen..Industrial..&..Scientific..Kindle..Store..Luggage..&..Travel..Gear..Luxury..Beauty..Magazine..Subscriptions..Movies..&..TV..Musical..Instruments..Office..Products..Patio,..Lawn..&..Garden..Pet..Supplies..Prime..Pantry..Software..Sports..&..Outdoors..Tools..&..Home..Improvement..Toys..&..Games..Video..Games..Wine..Go..Departments..HelloNoTrack..Listing..Sample..Title/Composer..Performer..Time..Stream..1..You're..My..Thrill..Doris..Day..2:56..Spotify..2..Bewitched,..Bothered..&..Bewildered..Doris..Day..2:43..3..I'm..Confessin'..(That..I..Love..You)..Doc..Daugherty../..Al..JAs....Sinatra....was....exclusively....signed....to....Capitol,....Columbia....included....tracks....he....had....previously....recorded....for....them....during....the....40sor..its..affiliates..The..purpose..of..this..fan..website..has..always..been..to..keep..Doris..Day..admirers..from..around..the..world..updated..with..latest..news..and..events..as..well..as..provide..information..about..the..star's..illustrious..career..and..animal..welfare..projects..-..in..essence..all..you..need..to..know..to.."Discover..Doris..Day"Available..from..Amazon..Marketplace..1..New..from..$69.835..Used..from..$11.85Add..to..WishList....Email..Me..When..AvailableCD..Universe..will..email..you..only..once..and..only..regarding..the..availability..of..this..item1-4....Capitol....Collector's....Series....Sinatra....Reprise:....The....Very....Good....Years....Sinatra....Sings....the....Songs....of....Van....Heusen....&....Cahn....Sinatra:....Soundtrack....to....the....CBS....Mini-Series....The....Best....of....the....Capitol....Years....Christmas....Songs....by....Sinatra....Gold....Collection....Frank....Sinatra....Sings....the....Select....Johnny....Mercer....Frank....Sinatra....Sings....the....Select....Rodgers....&....Hart....The....Complete....Recordings....Nineteen....Thirty-Nine....Sinatra....80th:....All....the....Best....Everything....Happens....to....Me....Frank....Sinatra....Sings....the....Select....Cole....Porter....Frank....Sinatra....Sings....the....Select....Sammy....Cahn....Greatest....Hits:....Early....Years....The....Very....Best....of....Frank....Sinatra....Portrait....of....Sinatra:....Columbia....Classics....Lucky....Numbers....Classic....Sinatra:....His....Greatest....Performances....19531960....Super....Hits....My....Way:....The....Best....of....Frank....Sinatra....Love....Songs....Greatest....Love....Songs....Christmas....with....the....Rat....Pack....The....Platinum....Collection....Frank....Sinatra....Christmas....Collection....Romance....Duets/Duets....II:....90th....Birthday....Limited....Collector's....Edition....Romance:....Songs....from....the....Heart....Sinatra....at....the....Movies....Nothing....but....the....Best....From....the....Heart....Seduction:....Sinatra....Sings....of....Love....Classic....Sinatra....II....Sinatra:....Collector's....Edition....Christmas....with....Sinatra....&....Friends....36....Greatest....Hits!....Come....Fly....Away....Sinatra/Jobim:....The....Complete....Reprise....Recordings....Sinatra/Basie:....The....Complete....Reprise....Studio....Recordings....Sinatra:....Best....of....the....Best....Best....of....Duets....Sinatra,....with....Love....Soundtrack....albums....High....Society....Young....at....Heart....Robin....and....the....7....Hoods....Other....albums....Frank....Sinatra....Conducts....the....Music....of....Alec....Wilder....Frank....Sinatra....Conducts....Tone....Poems....of....Color....The....Man....I....Love....Sleep....Warm....Frank....Sinatra....Conducts....Music....from....Pictures....and....Plays....Syms....by....Sinatra....Box....sets....SinatraJobim....Sessions....Screen....Sinatra....The....Reprise....Collection....The....Capitol....Years....Concepts....The....Complete....Recordings....The....Song....Is....You....The....Complete....Reprise....Studio....Recordings....The....Complete....Capitol....Singles....Collection....1943-1952....1943-1952:....The....V-Discs....Frank....Sinatra....&....the....Tommy....Dorsey....Orchestra....The....Capitol....Years....Reprise....Musical....Repertory....Theatre....Frank....Sinatra....in....Hollywood....The....Real....Complete....Columbia....Years....V-Discs....The....Voice:....Frank....Sinatra,....the....Columbia....Years....(19431952)....The....Reprise....Years....Duets:....20th....Anniversary....Deluxe....Edition....Ultimate....Sinatra....Tribute....albums....A....Jazz....Portrait....of....Frank....Sinatra....Perfectly....Frank....Manilow....Sings....Sinatra....Allow....Us....to....Be....Frank....Bolton....Swings....Sinatra....A....Tribute....to....Frank....Sinatra....Tribute....films....The....Rat....Pack....The....Night....We....Called....It....a....Day....Videography....A....Man....and....His....Music....A....Man....and....His....Music........Part....II....A....Man....and....His....Music....+....Ella....+....Jobim....Francis....Albert....Sinatra....Does....His....Thing....Sinatra....Sinatra....in....Concert....at....the....Royal....Festival....Hall....Ol'....Blue....Eyes....Is....Back....Sinatra........The....Main....Event....Sinatra....and....Friends....The....First....40....Years....The....Man....and....His....Music....Concert....tours....All....of....God's....Children....Tour....(1962)....Variety....Club....International....Tour....(1974)....The....Main....Event....Tour....(1974)....Together....Again....Tour....(1988)....The....Ultimate....Event....Tour....(1988-1990)....The....Diamond....Jubilee....World....Tour....(1990-1991)....Related....Frank....Sinatra....and....Jewish....activism...."Frank....Sinatra....Has....a....Cold"....Hoboken....Four....Frank....Sinatra....Park....My....Way....killings....Nelson....Riddle....None....but....the....Brave....Rat....Pack....Sinatra....Doctrine....Book....Category....^.."The..Films..of..Doris..Day..-..The..Definitive..Doris..Day..Discography"One..For..My..Baby..(And..One..More..For..The..Road)..-..Frank..Sinatra....20This....soundtrack-related....article....is....a....stubLet's..Take..An..Old-Fashioned..Walk..-..Doris..Day..&..Frank..Sinatra....22.Retrieved..2012-01-13It....is....mostly....Doris....Day....-....not....bad....but....not....what....was....expectedEXCLUSIVE....First....look....at....the....Cover....Sleeve....for....the....2016....Edition....of....Doris....Days....Love....Album!....On....22....April....2016,....Varese....Sarabande....release....a....new....edition....of....Doris....Days....28th....original....album....The....Love....AlbumAt...the...same...time,...Columbia...issued...it...as...an...album...set...of...78...rpm...records...as...C-189She..wraps..up..the..eight..beautiful..standards..in..her..own..intimate,..throaty..style,..setting..a..warm,..soft-lights-and-sweet-music..moodFred...Coots...6...–Doris...Day...I...Didn't...Know...What...Time...It...WasWritten-By...–...Rodgers...&...Hart...7...–Doris...Day...When...Your...Lover...Has...GoneWritten-By...–...Einar...Aaron...Swan...8...–Doris...Day...That...Old...Feeling...Bonus...Tracks...9...–Doris...Day...Imagination...10...–Doris...Day...If...I...Could...Be...With...You...(One...Hour...Tonight)...11...–Doris...Day...I've...Only...Myself...To...Blame...12...–Doris...Day...Darn...That...DreamWritten-By...–...Eddie...DeLange*,...Jimmy...Van...Heusen...Young...At...Heart...(Songs...Selected...From...The...Motion...Picture)...13...–Doris...Day...Till...My...Love...Comes...To...Me...14...–Doris...Day...Ready,...Willing...And...AbleWritten-By...–...Al...Rinker,...Dick...Gleason,...Floyd...Huddlston*...15...–Doris...Day...Hold...Me...In...Your...ArmsWritten-By...–...Charles...Henderson,...Don...Pippin,...Ray...Heindorf...16...–Frank...Sinatra...Someone...To...Watch...Over...MeWritten-By...–...George...&...Ira...Gershwin...17...–Doris...Day...Just...One...Of...Those...ThingsWritten-By...–...Cole...Porter...18...–Doris...Day...There's...A...Rising...MoonWritten-By...–...Paul...Francis...Webster,...Sammy...Fain...19...–Frank...Sinatra...One...For...My...Baby...(And...One...More...For...The...Road)Written-By...–...Harold...Arlen...&...Johnny...Mercer...20...–Doris...Day...You...My...LoveWritten-By...–...Jimmy...Van...Heusen,...Mack...Gordon...Bonus...Tracks...21...–Frank...Sinatra...With...Doris...Day...&...The...Ken...Lane...Singers*...Let's...Take...An...Old-Fashioned...WalkWritten-By...–...IColumbia..Records..then..included..some..songs..that..Frank..Sinatra..had..made..for..them..during..the..1940s..as..he..was..no..longer..signed..to..their..labelReception[edit]Fred....Coots..../....Haven....Gillespie....Doris....Day....2:52....Amazon....6....I....Didn't....Know....What....Time....It....Was....Doris....Day....3:05....7....When....Your....Lover....Has....Gone....Doris....Day....2:58....8....That....Old....Feeling....Doris....Day....3:03....Spotify....9....Imagination....Johnny....Burke..../....James....Van....Heusen....Doris....Day....3:17....Amazon....10....If....I....Could....Be....with....You....(For....One....Hour....Tonight)....Doris....Day....3:26....Spotify....11....I've....Only....Myself....to....Blame....Herschel....Evans..../....Barry....Mann....Doris....Day....3:23....12....Darn....That....Dream....Eddie....DeLange..../....James....Van....Heusen....Doris....Day....3:20....Spotify....13....Till....My....Love....Comes....to....Me....Doris....Day....3:17....14....Ready,....Willing....and....Able....Dick....Gleason..../....Floyd....Huddleston..../....Al....Rinker....Doris....Day....2:27....15....Hold....Me....in....Your....Arms....Ray....Heindorf..../....Don....Pippin....Doris....Day....2:44....16....Someone....to....Watch....Over....Me....George....Gershwin..../....Ira....Gershwin....Doris....Day....feat:....Frank....Sinatra....3:23....17....Just....One....of....Those....Things....Cole....Porter....Doris....Day....2:20....18....There's....a....Rising....Moon....Sammy....Fain..../....Paul....Francis....Webster....Doris....Day....3:07....Amazon....19....One....for....My....Baby....(And....One....More....for....the....Road)....Harold....Arlen..../....Johnny....Mercer....Doris....Day....feat:....Frank....Sinatra....3:08....SpotifyAmazon....20....You....My....Love....Mack....Gordon..../....James....Van....Heusen....Doris....Day....3:11....21....Let's....Take....an....Old-Fashioned....Walk....Irving....Berlin....Doris....Day....feat:....Frank....Sinatra..../....Ken....Lane....Singers....3:02....SpotifyAmazon....22....Soft....as....the....Starlight....Jerome....Howard..../....Joe....Lubin....Doris....Day....2:16....Spotify....23....Make....It....Soon....William....Engvick....Doris....Day....2:21....24....Anyone....Can....Fall....in....Love....Doris....Day....2:48....blue....highlight....denotes....track....pick....Youre...My...Thrill...was...Doris...Days...first...solo...LP...(long-play)...for...Columbia...RecordsAppropriately,....Columbia....Records....released....an....album....of....songs....from....the....movie....which....included....new....recordings....by....Doris:...."You....My....Love",...."Ready,....Willing....And....Able",...."Hold....Me....In....Your....Arms",...."There's....A....Rising....Moon"....and...."Til....My....Love....Comes....To....Me"....which....was....based....on....Mendelssohn's...."On....Wings....Of....A....Song"Sony..Music..(UK)..has..released..the..two..original..Columbia..albums..Youre..My..Thrill..with..Young..At..Heart..on..a..remastered..24..track..twofer..CD>..Get..started..Your..Recently..Viewed..Items..and..Featured..Recommendations..:..View..or..edit..your..browsing..history..After..viewing..product..detail..pages,..look..here..to..find..an..easy..way..to..navigate..back..to..pages..you..are..interested..in(In....fact,....though....the....CD....was....entitled...."You're....My....Thrill/Young....at....Heart,"....the....four....added....tracks....that....were....added....to...."You're....My....Thrill"....when....it....was....retitled...."Day....Dreams"....were....included,....as....well....as....four....extra....tracks....not....included....in....either....album....originally.) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FINAL FANTASY VERSUS VII Index du Forum >>> Les Régions >>> Nibelheim Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation